Sunday, July 1, 2012

Influenster Review for 'Stash Tea Superfruits Sampler'

Stash Tea Super Fruits Sampler


Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Sampler (18 count tea bags)

This sampler features three tea bags each of the following green teas: Mangosteen, Goji Berry and Pomegranate Raspberry along with three tea bags each of the following herbal teas: Acai Berry, Yumberry Blackcurrant and Blueberry. These tea flavors taste perfect hot or iced!

To sweeten your tea, we’ve also provided a sample of Nektar Naturals Honey Crystals an all-natural granulated honey sweetener in convenient packets. One packet has the sweetness equivalent to one teaspoon of liquid honey. Available at StashTea.com.


Where to Buy:
Stash tea is sold at grocery stores, tea and coffee shops, club stores, mass merchandisers, natural foods stores, and online at www.stashtea.com

Suggested price: $3.50


_____________________________



Yumberry with Black Current Tea




My Impression: This tea is amazing. I'm always looking for a little free time to myself. Time to calm down. Thankfully when I received my Influenster box I seen this tea. Having never tried this brand before I was excited so I broke into it immediately while the children were asleep. So far I've tried ever flavor and the acai berry is great for helping me have more energy and the rest do as well, but have more of calming aspects to me. I love all the flavors they smell so wonderful and I think that is why it has such calming factors. The bags are sewn great so that none of the tea leaves fall out and into your cup which I love. I loved the Nectar packets they sent along to try with the tea. It was like drinking tea with honey which tasted so sweet and yummy. I would love to try out more from this brand and I do recommend it to anyone who is a tea lover or just someone who hasn't tried tea and wants to try something new!



Received via Influenster!

No comments:

Post a Comment